Wheat flour – 1cup
Besan – ½ cup
Sugar – ½ cup
Sieves and powdered sugar – ½ cup
Melted ghee or dalda – ½ tsp
Chopped cashew nuts – 3 dsp
Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
Melted Ghee – ½ cup
- Heat a pan and add the melted ghee or dalda.
- Sauté wheat flour and besan together. (Do not allow the colour of the flour to change).
- When it is done, remove from fire and allow cooling.
- Add powdered sugar and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Melt ½ cup sugar in a pan. Add ¼ cup ghee in it. Pour the content immediately on a greased flat vessel or bowl.
- This syrup will become hard when cooled.
- Grind it coarsely and add this to the prepared flour mixture.
- Fry the cashew nuts and mix in the remaining ¼ cup ghee.
- Add this to the flour mixture and mix well.
- Make small balls before it cools.